About Claire L. Wasmund

Claire is a Midwest raised published writer and producer with a background in theater and literature. Claire is based in Los Angeles where she graduated from The New York Film Academy's one year screenwriting program. Most recently she produced the indepenent feature filmTHE GROVER COMPLEX, written by and starring Fernando Noor. She's the writer of the student thesis feature JEFFERSON, directed by Karen Bullis, and the creator and producer of the award-winning web-series DELAYED TEEN ANGST.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Again

I’ve been commanded… advised. And so I shall follow orders.

Today are Jefferson pickup shots. Due to hectic schedules and camera use they are being done two months later… which would have been fine except we have an actor trapped out of the country. We are now shooting around him. If someone can be creative enough to do this I know it is Karen… but what a pain in the ass. Really. I thought maybe a cardboard cut out would work… or maybe in post we can draw in a stick figure to represent him. We have time to just blow up a picture of him and then wave it a bit back and forth to try and show “life”.

I am going to suggest this last one. Even to the extreme that we cut out eye holes in a photo to show realistic blinking. Soft focus shots, poor lighting. We shall overcome this set back.

I’ve been writing unwelcome poetry again. It is the best kind. You get the most emotion from things that are not desired. Casual acceptance of the poetry is not fun. “I swear to God, stop writing it!” is more heartfelt than “Thank you.”

Ugh.

When you do a lot you have little to say. I believe this. Blogging endlessly is like a need to prove you have some excuse to exist. I’m going to start blogging more.

Though my words are often dark.. I have been having positive feelings for some time. I want to throw the world off guard. But let me be honest now… things are good. Things will continue to get better.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hey, it's Claire! I'm a writer and producer in Los Angeles. This blog sort of straddles professional and personal. You can check out my current projects "The Grover Complex" and "Delayed Teen Angst". Both projects have blogs and sites linked to this page. Have questions? Email me at Wazikaze at gmail.com

Wazikaze

Wazikaze
Darling Spiffy