About Claire L. Wasmund

Claire is a Midwest raised published writer and producer with a background in theater and literature. Claire is based in Los Angeles where she graduated from The New York Film Academy's one year screenwriting program. Most recently she produced the indepenent feature filmTHE GROVER COMPLEX, written by and starring Fernando Noor. She's the writer of the student thesis feature JEFFERSON, directed by Karen Bullis, and the creator and producer of the award-winning web-series DELAYED TEEN ANGST.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Still fighting reality

My brother, Nick, and I decided to revisit the game known as Guild Wars.

It's similar to World of Warcraft in that you can play online with people from all around the world. It's magic, hack and slash, and playing a character you have no hopes of matching physically… especially as you spend hours a day playing.

I feel really close to Nick as we make things biologically expire together. I'm happy it is something we can share. I would like Matt to join… maybe my mother.


 

If we all played it would be a collective family "F you" to reality.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Hey, it's Claire! I'm a writer and producer in Los Angeles. This blog sort of straddles professional and personal. You can check out my current projects "The Grover Complex" and "Delayed Teen Angst". Both projects have blogs and sites linked to this page. Have questions? Email me at Wazikaze at gmail.com

Wazikaze

Wazikaze
Darling Spiffy